We are looking for a Sussex based Account Manager and QC assistant. Based in Henfield, West Sussex. We have an exciting opportunity to take on someone who can help us push quality focused, ethically sourced coffee and support to new Sussex based customers.
• Generate local wholesale relationships, communicating our vision to new partners and expanding on how we can support them.
• Identifying customer’s pains, tailoring specific solutions and building a support package.
• Help support our current local customers, build on their staffs strengths and spot potential to advance their career.
• Help build on our QC program, ensuring our green and roasted coffee is the best it can be.
• Finding new coffees and working with the production process to build a excellent coffee portfolio.
• Self motivated and have a natural flair for sales.
• A passion for learning and an enthusiasm to help.
• Ability to travel.
• Excellent communication skills.
Although primarily a sales based roll, we are looking for someone who wants to learn more about the roll a roastery plays in the industry, from farm to cup, as this is key to understanding who we are as a business.
Please send CV’s and a short covering letter to [email protected] or via this website.
8-week FREE training, accreditation, part-time paid work placement and a guaranteed job as a barista.
You can apply if you are:
• Over 18
• Not in training
• Not in eductation
• Have the right to work in the UK
• Actively looking for work